Sunday, September 12, 2010

It Lives!!! For Real This Time

After nearly 18 months of working on my dream beemer, tonight was the first test drive that I really felt was successful.  I drove the car nearly 10 miles at speeds of up to 65 mph and at the end, I climbed my driveway, which was my down fall last September, without a hitch!  I am so excited.

I know I haven't been very good about updating my blog here but I've been spending every spare minute since I got the car back from Hardcore Customs out in the garage working on it.  I ran into plenty of snags, one of which ended up throwing out my snowmobile CVT idea (more on that later).  I'll spend the next couple of weeks doing cleanup and documenting everything I did including more pictures and video.  But for now, I just wanted to shout:  I DID IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment